If you do not have a spouse you may designate, subject to applicable legislation, anyone as your beneficiary to receive any benefit that may be payable under the Plan. You may also alter or change your beneficiary from time to time by completing and filing the prescribed form, which is available from your Employer, the Local Union or the Administrative Agent.